To reserve a seminar slot, please contact email@example.com stating the following details in English:
- The requested date – chosen from the “seminar slots” appearing on the Available Dates calendar, here.
- Your full name
- Type of seminar (MSc, PhD, Guest)
- Name of your advisor (for students) / host (for guests)
- Title of your talk, if already available
It is requested that students schedule their seminar during either the winter or spring semesters.
It is preferred that the seminar be given in English.
Seminars should be planned for one hour: 45 minutes for the talk, leaving 15 minutes for Q&A.
After reserving a seminar slot and at least 3 weeks before the planned seminar date, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes all of the following information:
- Title of presentation (in both English and Hebrew)
- Name of presenter (in both English and Hebrew)
- Affiliation of presenter: for students – Faculty/Program & Academic Institute.
For guests – Company/Organization name (in both English and Hebrew)
- A short abstract of the talk (1-2 paragraphs, in English) in an MS Word file
- Language in which the seminar will be given (either English or Hebrew)
- Short bio (in both English and Hebrew, 2-3 sentences) to be used to introduce the speaker
- If you are a student, please state the degree you are studying towards, the name of your advisor (in both English and Hebrew), and that the abstract has been approved by your advisor.