To reserve a seminar slot please contact email@example.com stating the preferred date, from the available “seminar slot” appearing on the seminar calendar. It is requested that students schedule their seminar during either the winter or spring semesters. Guests and students wishing to reserve a seminar slot are requested to state the name of their host/adviser.
It is preferred that the seminar will be given in English. Seminars should be planned for one hour: 45 minutes for the talk, leaving 15 minutes for Q&A.
After reserving a seminar slot and at least 3 weeks in advance of the planned seminar date please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following info:
- Title of presentation (in both English and Hebrew)
- Name of presenter (in both English and Hebrew)
- Affiliation of presenter (in both English and Hebrew)
- A short abstract of the talk (1-2 paragraphs, in English) in a Word file
- Language in which the seminar will be given (either English or Hebrew)
- Short bio (both in English and Hebrew, 2-3 sentences) to be used to introduce the speaker
- If you are a student, please state the degree you are studying towards, the name of your adviser (in both English and Hebrew), and that the abstract was approved by your adviser.