Studies in the direct track for a master’s degree
The new GAVAHIM (“Heights”) Program was established for outstanding undergraduate students who are integrated into research and undergraduate studies.
The program aims to encourage excellence and empower the future generation of promising aerospace engineers and researchers.
Starting during the third year of their study, GVAHIM students will be integrated into undergraduate research projects, under a faculty member’s guidance. By the end of that year, eligible students will enroll in graduate school and will begin their master’s degree studies at the same time as completing their undergraduate degree.
Benefits for students in the new GVAHIM program:
- Full tuition scholarship in the third and fourth years of certification studies.
- A living scholarship.
- Internship scholarship and an additional monthly scholarship during the graduate studies (up to four semesters).
- For those pursuing a doctorate – scholarships for another year and travel support to present the research at an international conference.
Admission process for the new GVAHIM program Students will be accepted:
- Beginners of the third school year.
- Those who at least learned the recommended program
- Have a cumulative average of 88 and above.
- The selection of those who join the program will be made following an admission interview.
For more details, please contact the GVAHIM Program Center:
Dr. Yuval Dagan email@example.com
* The program is offered to students who are not on the ATUDA track
The New Gvahim program is supported by: