The Annual Graduate Studies Research Day took place on March 27, 2019 at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering in the main lobby.
The faculty’s graduate students’ research was exhibited in poster format to undergraduate and graduate students, faculty members, candidates for graduate studies and industry representatives.
As in past years, a judging committee chose the best posters by MSc students and PhD students, and the crowd picked its favorite. The following day, the winners of “best poster” in each category were announced:
- The first prize (1000 NIS) in the Masters category is awarded to Nadav Mailhot under the supervision of Prof. Pini Gurfil .
- The second prize in the Masters category (500 NIS) is awarded to Hertzel Kadosh under the supervision of Prof. Benny Natan.
- The first prize (1000 NIS) in the Doctoral category is awarded to Bhargav Jha under the supervision of Prof. Tal Shima.
- The second prize (500 NIS) in the Doctoral category is awarded to Arseny Livshits under the supervision of Prof. Moshe Idan.
- Last but not least, the most popular poster, voted for in a secret ballot by attendees at the Research Day, is Yair Lange’s under the supervision of Asst. Prof. Beni Cukurel.