Lady Davis 746
Dipl.-Ing. in Mechanical Engineering from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2008); M.Sc. in Power and Propulsion from Cranfield University, UK (2010); Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from EPFL, Switzerland (2014); Exec. Ed. in Entrepreneurship (Stanford Ignite), Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, USA (2020); Alexander von Humboldt postdoctoral fellow at the University of Stuttgart (2016-2018); Research associate at Stanford University (2019-2020).
- Interface-driven transport processes in multiphase media
- Two-fluid flow in porous media, droplet-based microfluidics, micromodel fabrication
- Dynamic wetting and spreading phenomena, interfacial thermodynamics
- Wall-bounded flows, convective heat transfer augmentation, impingement jets
- Turbomachinery aero-thermodynamics, propulsion system integration
Postgraduate Opportunities – Master thesis projects:
1. Water production from thin air: Energy efficient designs for adsorption-based atmospheric water harvesting (AWH) using metal-organic frameworks (MOFs)
2. Water wicking in paper-based materials: Why temperature rises?